This recipes couldn't be simpler. It soothes and aids irritated skin and is so easy I do it every bath time! This should be used on a regular basis, while once will aid irritation it won't clear skin conditions fully.You Need:
- Colloidal Oat or Organic Porridge Oats
- Boiled cooled water
- Add the oats of choice to a pan or large bowl.
- Pour over the water and leave for up to an hour, stirring every 5-10 minutes. You can use this after about 15 minutes also but the loner it soaks the more oat the water becomes.
- If you are using regular oats then you need to strain it before using as this larger amount will clog up your pipes.
- You are left with a lovely milky like water that is gentle on the skin.
Once you have the milky water you can add it directly to the bath. I also like to keep some on a small cleansing cloth and wash over any delicate of irritated areas. Like the neck crease in a little baby
Disclaimer: This information and content does not replace that advice of a dermatologist or medical advice. Please seek medical advice if you suspect that you have a dermal condition.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links come at no extra cost to you. These links allow us to share the products we authentically recommend (and use) and support our recipes by receiving a small commission.
I get a lot of my ingredients from Amazon and use Prime, which gives me free & speedy delivery on a lot of items plus access to Prime Video! A favourite in our house. Try Prime for free for 30 days by signing up here and avail of items that are delivered for free.