SCULPTS Top Concealer Tricks for Perfection
Monday, 30 March 2015 | Admin
Are you perfecting your make up but your base and your concealer in particular looks not quite as perfect as those pics on instagram? There are many cause for this but I usually put it down to a combination of a bad base or bad concealer. Sometimes it may be both, but usually it comes from concealer overload or not quite enough concealer to cover up blemishes. Never fear because here at SCULPT we have the perfect concealer tips for you! Check it out below...
Sculpt, Creme Concealer €13.50
3. To prevent your eye shadow from falling off your lid and settling in the creases, prime your eyelids first with a dab of concealer.
4. When concealing a pimple, first use a green concealer, then cover the area with a concealer that matches your skin tone perfectly.
Sculpt Green Full Coverage Green Concealer €13.50
5. For the ultimate nude lip use a concealer to blank out lip colour. Then apply a nude gloss all over the lip to disguise the concealer. Use a pinky - nude if you prefer more colour in your lips.
6. Dab an yellow to peach concealer over dark, purple under-eye circles with your ring finger.
NYX Yellow HD Photogenic Concealer €6.99
7. Know what issues different colors of concealer fix.
Sculpt Conceal & Contour Palette with colour correctors €17.95
8. Make your lipstick pop and prevent the color from bleeding by lining the outside of your lips with a fine-tip brush and a bit of concealer. You'll be amazed at how sharp your lips will look afterward and how much more obvious they appear in pics. Hello Instagram!
9. Sharpen your cat-eye and cover any eyeliner mistakes with an angled brush dipped in concealer.
Sigma Angled Liner Brush - Available soon from Sculpt
10. Who needs lip fillers?! Create the illusion of plumper lips by filling in the middle section with a light concealer. Blending it out with the warmth from your fingertip, and finishing with a pinky or nude gloss of you want an understated but glam natural look or go for a deeper colour outside it for a more dramatic look! The darker colour is perfect for night time glamorous look!
Thank you for reading, stay tuned for our freshest installment of make up trick, coming next week!!
Lots of Love Siobhan & the SCULPT Team xxx