Terms & Conditions
PART 1. GENERAL
Descriptions and Product Information All products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. All photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website and any descriptions, photos or illustrations are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard. All prices are subject to change, are quoted in Euro and are inclusive of VAT at 23% where applicable. All sale prices quoted are valid only while stocks last.
Purchasing Products Prices are quoted exclusive of postage and packing, which will be charged at the rates specified in the delivery section on the product pages.
Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of products, we will advise you as soon as practicable. If the products cannot be delivered within 30 days of your order, we will notify you of this delay and you may either cancel your order or agree a further delivery time with us.
We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders. Offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. If we email an offer this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
You may cancel an order with us anytime prior to dispatch.
If your order has already been dispatched, please follow the returns procedure and we will grant you a full refund excluding posting costs.
Acceptable Use You acknowledge that you are responsible for all communications sent via or to this website and agree your use of this website for private, proper and lawful purposes only.
You will not carry out any act or omission or procure any act or omission which would damage, delay, interrupt or impair the use of this website or its software. Cause any illegal, offensive, defamatory material to be placed on or associated with this website. Be in breach of any copyright, trade mark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right, or cause any inconvenience to BeautyFeautres.ie, its employees, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and 'spam').
PART 2. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT ON COURSES AT SCULPT COSMETICS & SCULPT STUDIO
1. Basis of Agreement
2. Course Fees
- The terms and conditions enclosed set out the agreement between you and Sculpt Cosmetics. Please read and understand these terms and conditions, prior to application and payment of deposit.
- These terms and conditions will form a binding contract between you and Sculpt Cosmetics, once we receive your course deposit and must be adhered to.
- A deposit of the course fee, will secure your place.
- Deposits are non refundable in any circumstance. Such as non completion the course by a learner or failure to attend a course.
- Deposits paid for courses are strictly non transferable to another course, Sculpt Cosmetics services or retail products supplied by Sculpt Cosmetics.
- For courses that require a kit the fee must be received at least 3 weeks prior to commencement of course. This is to facilitate kit and equipment purchase for your course, if it is later than 3 weeks your kit may be delayed.
- Course fees are outlined and given to learners and must be adhered to by learners.
- For students receiving funding from companies or any state bodies, a letter from the state body confirming this, will be required before commencement of the course.
- There is no VAT fee for education, so no additional charges for this will apply. Nor can VAT be reclaimed.
- Your deposit payment is deemed as a contract between, you, the learner and Sculpt Cosmetics. This contract begins on the day you pay your deposit fee.
- If you are employed by Sculpt Cosmetics and are receiving training whilst under this employment, the full training fee is requested by Sculpt Cosmetics to be paid by you, should you gain employment elsewhere and no longer be working for Sculpt Cosmetics.
- Where a course allows a payment plan, full course fees must be received at the course half way point. Credit will not be granted on the courses.
- Minimum age requirement
- We cannot accept bookings from students under 16 years of age except for on those courses specifically listed as being for younger age groups. You confirm that you are 16 years of age or over. If this proves to be incorrect we may terminate our agreement with you. Models brought in for class / assessments / photoshoots, must be at least 16 years of age. Models under the age of 18, must have a consent form signed by their parent or guardian.
- Methods of payment
- Fees can be paid online through our online payment system at www.sculptcosmetics .com.
- Payment can be made directly to our bank also.
- Payment by cheque or bank draft is also accepted, except in the two weeks prior to the course's start date. Please make all cheques payable to Sculpt Cosmetics. Please allow 5 working days for cheques to be processed as they must be processed for payments to be assumed.
- Fees can be paid by cash if payment is made in person. Amounts up to €1000 only are accepted in any 1 day.
- If your company or alternative organization is paying for the course fees and would prefer to be invoiced, please write to us on your company's headed paper with your booking form. Payment is required within 30 days of the date of the invoice or as specified in payment terms on page 2. Your place on the course is not confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Your course payments can be requested at any time and will be present via e-mail within 3 working days.
- Late applications
- If there are places available on a course we will accept bookings right up until the course commences. Late applicants will usually have their place on the course confirmed by telephone or email. If, however, you have not received confirmation within 24 hours of your application it is your responsibility to check the status of your booking. This can be done by contacting us by phone or email within our business hours and are available on our website.
- Cancelations by you
- You have the right to cancel your booking within 7 days of booking the course and be permitted to transfer to an alternative course date subject to their availability. Cancelation by you does not entitle you to a refund.
- You may not cancel your place on a course after the 7 days referred to in 6.1 above. If you decide to cancel or not continue a course, you will be eligible to pay the full amount of the course fee. If you are paying by installments, the full course payment must still be paid. This is also true in the case of non-completion of the course, due to dismissal through Sculpt Cosmetics grievance procedure.
- Failure to pay any monies owed to us within 30 days, may result in court proceedings being instigated against you with the likelihood of you being responsible for additional costs.
- Cancelation requests must be made in writing, with the date of the cancelation being considered at date received by Sculpt Cosmetics, not the date sent/ posted to us.
- Refunds, where issued can take up to 1 month to process.
- A no show to a course will be considered a cancelation and will result in the treatment as per 6.2 above followed by 6.3 should monies not be received.
- Cancelations by us
- Please note that courses have minimum attendance levels and may be postponed if too few bookings are received.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel courses; change course location; dates; Substitute lecturers and tutors.
- If we cancel a course we shall endeavor to give you adequate notice and you will have the option of transferring to another course or of having a full refund of the fees which we will return to you within one month.
- We will not be liable for any losses arising as a consequence of any modification or cancelation of courses or time tabling constraints as set out above and beyond the cost of the course fee.
- Class postponement by us
- If a class is postponed for reasons for which we are responsible, we will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the class or to add the missed hours on to the remaining course classes. We apologize for this inconvenience and urge you to contact us if you have any concerns.
- You may transfer onto another course up to one month before the course start date. Under these circumstances, you will be permitted to transfer subject to an administrative charge of €50 to cover our costs.
- If you wish to transfer within one month of the course start date you will not be permitted to transfer unless a replacement student can be found for your place.
- If a replacement student is found prior to the course start date, you will be permitted to transfer subject to an administrative charge of €50.
- If you have booked a course within one month of its start date conditions 10.1 and 10.2 will apply.
- Students can transfer a maximum of two times.
- Transfer requests must be made in writing.
- You may not transfer to another course or date once your course has started.
- If you are unable to attend a course you are permitted to transfer your place to a substitute student up to one week before the start date.
- We must be notified in writing of the substitute student's name and there is a €50 administration charge for each substitution.
- Substitutions cannot be accepted after the course has started.
- Non-attendance at classes due to illness or for personal or professional reasons does not give rise to the right to refunds, extra tuition or a transfer.
- However, in such an event we will consider all the circumstances and take such action that we consider to be fair and reasonable.
- Please note that if alternative options are offered there may be an additional charge.
12. Events outside our control
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance, in whole or part, of any of our obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to strikes, no shows, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or the workforce of any other party), acts of God, wars, riots, civil commotions, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rules, regulations or directions, accidents, breakdowns of plant or machinery, fires, floods, storms, pandemics, epidemics or other outbreaks of disease or infection, or failure in the public supply of electricity, heating, lighting, air conditioning or telecommunications equipment.
- To achieve a certificate you must attend at least 80% of the course. You will be presented with a certificate post your course. The name given on the booking form will be the one that appears on the certificate.
- Certificates from outside awarding bodies may take up to 18 weeks to process.
- Replacement certificates can be produced up to one year after completion of your course but will incur a fee of €50.
- A change of name requires a administration fee of €75.
14. Materials and equipment
- The course fee includes the cost of basic materials which will be provided.
- Please see the course description on our website for details of the additional materials which you will need.
- Failure to bring the required materials will delay your progress on the courses.
- Unless otherwise agreed in advance, the course facilities are only available for use during the course hours and not at other times.
- All classes are taught in English. Applicants whose first language is not English should note that they are required to be proficient in written and spoken English and be able to participate in group discussions and presentations in English. As a guideline we would expect you to have an IELTS score of 4.5 for practical courses and 6.0 for lecture courses.
16. Student conduct
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and to recognize that other students also require support and assistance. If a student becomes persistently disruptive we reserve the right to offer a verbal or written warning and, if this does not resolve the situation, we may, at our discretion, require the student to leave the course and we may exclude the student from our premises.
17. Bank holidays
- There are no classes on bank holidays and published course dates reflect this.
- Due to copyright, and to respect other participants, the use of audio and/or visual recording is not permitted during any course.
19. Health & Safety
- Students are asked to wear appropriate clothing and footwear to practical classes. This will be discussed with you on the first day of your course or else will be referred to in the materials list. Students who fail to comply with health and safety rules will be unable to participate in practical classes.
20. Complaints and Appeals
- If you would like to make a complaint, please contact us in writing stating the reason for your complaint. We will reply within 1 week, in accordance with our complaints procedure.
- You have the right to appeal any assessment process or result. To appeal, please contact us in writing, within 14 days of your assessment result.
21. Equality and Diversity
- Sculpt Cosmetics are committed to providing all our students and staff with a safe, inclusive and supportive environment in which to learn and work. We aim to ensure that everyone in our college is treated with respect and dignity. We actively promote equality of opportunity and recognize and celebrate the diversity of our community.
- We will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of disability, race, gender, faith, age or sexuality and have policies and processes in place to support this. We treat any cases of harassment or discrimination very seriously and take steps to eliminate it.
- In accordance with Copyright Law you are not permitted to reproduce or modify course notes, store them in a retrieval system or transmit it in any form by any means - electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of Sculpt Cosmetics.
- All work produced by the student during the course, will remain the property of Sculpt Cosmetics for the duration of the course, and after the course. We are authorized to reproduce student work and images on our website and other modes of communication.
- Photo shoots – Sculpt Cosmetics holds the rights to all images created throughout the duration of your training and may use these for promotional activity without credits.
23. Course location
- You will be advised of your course location in your booking confirmation letter. Please be advised that course locations may occasionally change due to operational reasons or photo-shoots.
- Except as set out in condition 10 you may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization, but this will not affect your rights under these terms.
25. Data protection
- We will only use the personal information you provide to us to provide the courses and access certificates from our awarding bodies, or to inform you about similar services which we provide, unless you tell us that you do not want to receive this information. We will not pass your data to third parties.
- If we fail, at any time while these terms are in force, to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these terms, that will not mean that we have waived such rights or remedies and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, that will not mean that we will automatically waive any subsequent default by you. No waiver by us of any of these terms shall be effective unless we expressly say that it is a waiver and we tell you so in writing.
27. Employment and Training
1. Should Sculpt Cosmetics employ a learner, past learner or an individual for client work, promotional work, teaching or otherwise they are not permitted to work for another employer or themselves that may be deemed as competition or offering a similar product, service or training. Should this happen your work with Sculpt Cosmetics will be ceased. Any training courses undertaken within and outside Sculpt Cosmetics shall be deemed void also, should this occur. All fees are still required should this occur.
2. Following training learners or individuals that are employed by Sculpt Cosmetics must provide 2 years service exclusively to Sculpt Cosmetics and are not permitted to use the training skills for another company that may be deemed as competition.
Thank you for choosing SCULPT!