SCULPT need YOU! Intern wanted!
Monday, 8 August 2016 | Admin
Here at SCULPT we need your talent! We are seeking an Intern as part of Intreos First Steps Programme.
The candidates should ideally have the following;
- A huge LOVE for all things, make up, beauty and hair.
- Interest in learning about new industry trends
- An interest in customer service & dealing with clients.
- Interested in online social media, beauty and make up bloggers.
- The desire to learn new skills, work with people and excel at your roel.
- We will train you in make up, beauty, retail, customer service, social media, online marketing and customise training dependent on the type of candidate.
What we need from you:
You need to check you are eligible for this scheme by contacting you Local Intreo office or clicking here.
Be 18 - 24 years old
Send us your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why we need you, remember that your CV & Cover Letter is your time to shine to us!
Some information about First Steps Scheme;
The First Steps program is part of the EU Youth Guarantee and will offer a young person aged 18 to 24, who has had little or no experience of working, the opportunity to learn basic work skills and social skills while on a placement in a real work situation.
The First Steps program is similar to the JobBridge Internship scheme in the following ways:
- Appointment of a mentor
- An Employer/Intern agreement outlining activities/skills obtained
- Monitoring of the Internship's progress
- Payment of a €52.50 top up each week to the participant jobseeker
- 6 or 9 month duration
However, the First Steps program provides a more supported structure, including the following:
- Careful selection of candidates who are suitably prepared and capable of participation in First Steps - Youth Development Internship – selection will be from cohorts who have either already completed preparation courses or programmes and are ready to make the transition to a supported internship but are not yet ready for a standard JobBridge internship or full employment
- Liaison with care workers or other support professionals and to identify, select and support candidates
- A 4-day internship week to allow for job search activity and training and for a gradual introduction to a ‘work week'
- A short work preparation course to focus the jobseeker and give final practical preparation for the simulated work situation including: basic work etiquette; work and social skills; timekeeping and phone etiquette; attire and presentation etc.
- Employers are asked to work closely with local case officers and provide the following:
- Identify and provide in-house or external training
- Assign a work-buddy of a similar age to support the intern
Intreo are targeting young unemployed people aged from 18-24 who may fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Long-term unemployed
- Those with lower education levels
- Others who face barriers to entering employment
For more information on First Steps see here.
Saturday, 20 January 2018 | Admin
Friday, 18 August 2017 | Admin
As the first Morphe retailer in Ireland, we at Sculpt really know what the range is about. We have it all in store and online here, 35 pro palettes, 22a & 22b, Morphe brushes, 12 well eyeshadow palettes, facial palettes, Morphe Liquid Lipsticks and a full range of Morphe Brushes and Morphe Brush sets, to name just a few of our Morphe pieces.
Tuesday, 21 June 2016 | Admin
Chanel, Nars, Clarins and Benefit – these are just a few of the international cosmetic brands that every Irish woman stockpiles into her beauty bag. Last week, I interviewed Suzie O’Neill, creator of AYU Make Up who illustrated to us that home grown, Irish beauty tools could be manufactured to equally as high a standard as their foreign counterparts so, what about make up itself?
Monday, 13 June 2016 | Admin
Bellamianta is the newest and most exciting brand which is based and manufactured right here in Ireland. With Bellamianta taking Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook by storm with bloggers and celebs like Suzanne Jackson of sosueme.ie, Tara O' Farrell of tara-makeup.com, Nicola Hughes of Made in Chelsea and Michell Regazolli Stone of MRS Make Up all swooning about it we knew it was the perfect addition to Sculpt Cosmetics offering!
Wednesday, 1 June 2016 | Admin
Here at Sculpt Cosmetics we strive to bring you the ultimate in current make up trends and what is hot right now! We all know that beauty blogger are fast on the trends and what is better than Ireland Beuaty Blogger Suzanne Jackson of the beauty bible blog sosueme.ie actually creating products?!!
Tuesday, 24 May 2016 | Admin
t is, dare I say it officially summer season, which means one thing for us Irish folk; heading off to the airport to hop on a plane to catch some guaranteed actual sunshine, that we just are not likely to get here in Ireland. I personally love getting away but I hate being without all my beauty treats, which for me is make up, body lotions, perfumes, hair products, body mists, tan, mitts an the list goes on and on.
Tuesday, 17 May 2016 | Admin
Here at Sculpt I love watching trends, especially make up and beauty trends. I think I have some highlight and strobe running through my veins, I am just attracted to pretty beauty things! You know how it is though, one day something is red hot and you can't get you hands on it then in a flash they aren't quite so hot. Remember sleep in rollers anyone?
Saturday, 7 May 2016 | Admin
Stye influencers of Ireland brewed up a storm as they assembled onto the red carpet at The Marker Hotel, Dublin last night for the Peter Mark VIP Style Awards. Vogue Williams picked up Most Stylish Woman on the night but here is a round up of our favourites from the night.
ROSANNA DAVIDSON (PICTURED LEFT) Never one to scrimp on the style factor, Rosanna Davidson put her best foot and leg forward in this stunning red, caped gown with a double thigh split from Caris Closet.
Looking simply radiant, Rosanna always gets it right with her make up, a smokey eye, flicked liner and nude, glossed lips never fail! This is one dress to go for if you want to make a style impact at an event. Shop here at www.cariscloset.ie
Friday, 6 May 2016 | Admin
Lilly Lashes - The Ultra Glam lash range has arrived in Ireland, exclusively with Sculpt Cosmetics and Sculpt Studio. We are very proud to be the official Irish stockist of this amazing range of mink, glam, re-wearable and re-usable lashes.This lash range has featured on every celeb that you can think of, the Kardashians have all donned them and whats more then even Instagram to tell us what they wear, now that is impressive. The 3D Mink Collection is the ultimate in glamour with its double stacked lashes and are priced at €29.95, the Lurury Collection form Lilly Lashes is a little sister of sorts and is a more natural laid back yet still gorgeous option and is priced at €21.95.
Wednesday, 27 January 2016 | Admin
Irish Beauty Blogger Suzanne Jackson of the SoSuMe Blog fame has launched another product and it sold out already!!
Suzanne is turning into quite the product development guru and admirable entrepreneur these days. Hot off the success of her nail polish collection which launched last year and we have them on sale at www.sculptcosmetics.com and Sculpt Studio, Letterkenny, the beauty blogger has launched a brand new product; her very own contouring kit. Suzanne launched it on Tuesday and it’s pre sale stock has already sold out!